Thursday, March 27, 2014


                     MY HERO.....MY DAD
                         BY:Marslifeisapicture
       My dad is my hero ! He has gone through many struggles all  his life.Starting out with the loss of his father(my grandpa) at the you age of twelve. After that men killed him to death trying to rob his father.He later on instead of accomplishing his education he got out of school and started working helping out his mom(my grandma).He later had to deal with his mom getting married.Despite all the painful struggles he was able to meet his love of his life(my mom)and he get married and have five girls.My dad wakes up each morning for work with the motivation to give us the best life he can.Despite growing up without a father.My dad is a great hard ,working, caring man.

No comments:

Post a Comment